One-year access to Essentials 1-7 can be used to teach reading and spelling, as well as improve vocabulary and writing skills. This unique course can be used as a parent-directed course or by individuals who want to improve their own skills.
Interspersed in each lesson are videos to support teaching phonograms and spelling analysis and new interactive activities to support student learning. Additional videos and interactive activities will be added throughout the coming months. Users will have access to all new content as it becomes available!
If you are interested in using Essentials Online with a school, please contact us.
Instructional Videos & Online Content
- Phonogram Instruction and practice videos
- Spelling Analysis videos
- Lesson videos
- Interactive phonogram matching games
- Online dictation practice
- More activities and videos being added regularly
Essentials Reader PDFs
Core Materials as PDFs
- Spelling Journal
- 44 of 75 Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- 12 of 42 Spelling Rule Flash Cards
- 6 of 48 Advanced Phonogram Flash Cards
- 10 of 84 Grammar Flash Cards
- 58 of 89 Phonogram Game Cards - Cursive, Manuscript, and Bookface
- 96 of 134 Phonogram Game Tiles
- Phonogram & Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Quick Reference