Interspersed in each lesson are videos to support teaching phonograms and spelling analysis and new interactive activities to support student learning. Additional videos and interactive activities will be added throughout the coming months. Users will have access to all new content as it becomes available!
Try it before you buy it! Create a free account and experience the first unit of digital lessons by going to the landing page and scrolling down to the free modules under Course Contents. Click on the activities to get started today!
Instructional Videos & Online Content
- Phonogram Instruction and practice videos
- Handwriting Instruction videos
- Spelling Analysis videos
- Doodling Dragons Songs videos
- Interactive Phonogram Games
- Interactive Phonemic Awareness Games
- More video and interactive content being added regularly
- Foundations A Teacher's Manual - A complete file is included at the beginning of the course to facilitate printing and the files are also divided by lesson to guide teachers through the program.
- Foundations A Student Workbook - Cursive and Manuscript - A complete file is included at the beginning of the course to facilitate printing and the files are also divided by lesson to guide teachers through the program.
- Doodling Dragons: An ABC Book of Sounds
Core Materials as PDFs
- 26 of 75 Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- 40 of 89 Phonogram Game Cards - Cursive, Manuscript, and Bookface
- 65 of 134 Phonogram Game Tiles
- Phonogram & Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Quick Reference
- 78 of 150 Rhythm of Handwriting Tactile Cards - Cursive and Manuscript
- Rhythm of Handwriting Quick Reference - Cursive and Manuscript