Knitting Knights: Beyond the Sounds of ABC
Winner of a 2017 Moonbeam Children's Book Award!
Gold Medal for Reading Skills & Literacy
A whimsical journey through the sounds of 28 multi-letter phonograms.
Rhyme and rhythm, combined with Ingrid Hess' whimsical art, engage children in discovering and learning all the sounds of twenty-eight multi-letter phonograms. While children delight in the sounds and images, parents will discover more about the Logic of English.
When children learn all the sounds made by each phonogram, they take a giant leap toward becoming strong readers and spellers. This playful introduction to the sounds of the alphabet opens the door to reading and is certain to be a read-aloud favorite.
- Foundations C. Includes all 28 multi-letter phonogram taught in Foundations C lessons. Use Knitting Knights as a fun way to explore the sounds of each new phonogram you teach!
- About Knitting Knights
- Doodling Dragons: An ABC Book of Sounds
- Logic of English Foundations
- What are Phonograms?
Second Edition (2018). Now includes the phonogram ES.
- Full color
- 60 pages
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Product SKU: BKK2P
- See PDF license information below.
- Downloadable PDF format.
- Tablet version - PDF formatted in 2-page spreads for a tablet, computer, or other electronic device.
- Product SKU: BKK2A
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
We Also Recommend