Foundations B Student Workbook - Annual Single Teacher PDF 2019-2020
Licensed for use by one teacher with his/her direct students for one school year. Expires July 31, 2020.
About the Foundations B Student Workbook
Fun and colorful, the Foundations B Student Workbooks contain the student pages for an array of games and multi-sensory learning activities from Foundations B for building your students' reading, writing, and spelling skills. Choose the Cursive or Manuscript version to match what you are teaching!
The Annual Single Teacher License PDF of this product is designed for teachers who would like to print copies for their students rather than purchasing printed books.
- Learn more: Foundations B Student Workbook
More About Foundations B
Prerequisites for Level B
- Foundations A or
- Students age 4-7 who know how to:
- blend separate sounds into words auditorily
- segment words into their individual sounds auditorily
- identify all the sounds of A-Z
- sound out unfamiliar CVC and consonant-blend words
- write the lowercase letters comfortably from muscle memory
What else do I need to teach Foundations B?
- Foundations B Teacher's Manual
- Whistling Whales: Beyond the Sounds of ABC
- Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- Rhythm of Handwriting Tactile Cards - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Rhythm of Handwriting Quick Reference - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Phonogram and Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Quick Reference
- Either Cursive or Manuscript Phonogram Game Cards
- Bookface Phonogram Game Cards
- Phonogram Game Tiles
- Student Whiteboard
- Foundations B Readers
- Foundations B Readers: Young Artist Series
- Choose either the Manuscript or the Cursive version of the workbook in the drop-down menu above.
- The Foundations B Teacher's Manual includes both Manuscript and Cursive teaching instructions
- Both the Teacher’s Manuals and Student Workbooks are needed to teach Foundations.
- Printed workbooks are also available individually.
- Full color
- 238 pages
- Downloadable PDFs 26.4 MB
- Second Edition
- Compatible with any Foundations B Teacher's Manual
- ISBN: Cursive 978-1-942154-07-5, Manuscript 978-1-942154-08-2
- SKU: Cursive CFBCW2C20, Manuscript CFBMW2C20
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Annual Single Teacher License: This digital license is for use by only ONE teacher with his/her direct students. Multiple teachers in the same school must each have their own purchased license. This license expires on July 31, 2020.
Learn more about Logic of English PDFs.
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend