Foundations B Readers - Annual Single Teacher PDF 2019-2020
No Sight Words!
Delightful fictional stories that are easy for beginners to read. With clear, consistent phonics rules which are introduced in the Foundations B curriculum, students can read 100% of the words in these stories without any guessing or sight words!
- No Sight Words! - when introduced with Foundations B
- Fascinating, full-color illustrations
- Full sentences
- Engaging fiction stories
- New phonics concepts such as silent final E and multi-letter phonograms
- Natural language and a story line!
- Formatted for 8 1/2 x 11" paper for ease of printing
Foundations B Readers
- Fred the Frog
- Toys Play!
- Can Pete Pick a Pet?
- Quite a Farm!
- Kids Just Want to Have Fun
- Time to Bake
- My Best Game
Additional B Readers: The Young Artist Series
Looking for more? For those interested in providing more reading practice for their Foundations B students, our new Foundations B Readers: The Young Artist Series are a great option! Each of the eight books in this series, written by Kimber Iverson and illustrated by a young artist in our community, is controlled for the phonograms and rules that have been taught at a particular point in Foundations B.
- 8 readers
- 8 pages each
- Full color
- Downloadable PDFs in a ZIP file - 67.3 MB
- Printable version - PDF formatted for printing on 8.5 x 11 inch paper. Use the printer settings for double-sided printing, and short-edge binding or flipping, to make the pages appear in the right order. Fold in half to make a booklet.
- Product SKU: CFBR1C20
- ISBN: 978-1-936706-84-6
These are the same readers that were included in the back of the 1st edition of the Foundations B Workbooks. They are now sold separately and are not included in the Foundations B workbooks.
These readers are compatible with any Foundations B Teacher's Manual and Student Workbook.
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Annual Single Teacher License: This digital license is for use by only ONE teacher with his/her direct students. Multiple teachers in the same school must each have their own purchased license. This license expires on July 31, 2020.
Learn more about Logic of English PDFs.
We Also Recommend