Foundations A Student Workbook - Annual Single Teacher PDF 2019-2020
Licensed for use by one teacher with his/her direct students for one school year. Expires July 31, 2020.
About the Foundations A Student Workbook
Fun and colorful, the Foundations A Student Workbooks contain the student pages for over a hundred engaging games and learning activities from Foundations A for building your students' reading, writing, and spelling skills. Six tear-out readers are included. Choose the Cursive or Manuscript version to match what you are teaching!
The Annual Single Teacher License PDF of this product is designed for teachers who would like to print copies for their students rather than purchasing printed books.
- Learn more: Foundations A Student Workbook
More about Foundations A
What else do I need to teach Foundations A?
- Foundations A Teacher's Manual
- Doodling Dragons: An ABC Book of Sounds
- Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- Rhythm of Handwriting Tactile Cards - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Rhythm of Handwriting Quick Reference - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Phonogram and Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Quick Reference
- Either Cursive or Manuscript Phonogram Game Cards
- Bookface Phonogram Game Cards
- Phonogram Game Tiles
- Student Whiteboard
- Choose either the Manuscript or the Cursive version of the workbook in the drop-down menu above.
- The Foundations A Teacher's Manual includes both Manuscript and Cursive teaching instructions.
- Both the Teacher’s Manuals and Student Workbooks are needed to teach Foundations.
- Printed workbooks are also available individually. Due to the high cost of self-printing these full-color, image-rich workbooks, most schools prefer to purchase printed workbooks.
- Full color
- 6 student readers included
- 230 pages
- Downloadable PDFs 85 MB
- SKU: cursive CFACW1C20, manuscript CFAMW1C20
- ISBN: cursive 978-1-936706-41-9, manuscript 978-1-936706-42-6
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Annual Single Teacher License: This digital license is for use by only ONE teacher with his/her direct students. Multiple teachers in the same school must each have their own purchased license. This license expires on July 31, 2020.
Learn more about Logic of English PDFs.
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend