One-year access begins the day of purchase. This is everything you need to guide your student through this digital equivalent of Essentials 23-30 Levels A and B.
Final of four courses built for students ages 8 to adult with two levels of practice built in! With you as the guide, your student will navigate through 193 core lesson content videos, 21 interactive videos and 187 interactive activities that will prompt auditory participation, written responses and digital interactions. Then students will practice concepts with easy-to-use online games and activities, while you monitor participation, clarify instructions and give assessments.
Try it before you buy it! Learn how!
*One copy of Essentials 23-30 Student Course per email account. For help purchasing multiple copies of this course please read this article or contact the school team.
Instructional Videos & Online Content
- Phonogram instruction and practice videos
- Spelling analysis videos
- Core lesson content videos
- Interactive digital games
- Online dictation practice
- Unit assessments and answer keys - Provided in PDF format for teachers to administer in order to monitor student progress