Morpheme Flash Cards, Lessons 23-30
Morpheme Flash Cards
For Essentials Lessons 23-30
Discover the power of morphology! When students learn the way that roots, prefixes, and suffixes work together to form English words, they gain powerful tools for building vocabulary, strengthening comprehension, and improving spelling. Our Logic of English Morpheme Flash Cards help teachers and students to master these powerful tools.
Designed for use with Logic of English Essentials, our Morpheme Flash Cards may also be used as a vocabulary supplement for any language arts program. This set includes the morphemes taught in Essentials Lessons 23-30. Additional sets of cards introduce the morphemes taught in Lessons 1-7, Lessons 8-15, and Lessons 16-22.
- 45 cards
- Color-coded to match the three levels of instruction found in Essentials lessons
- Blue - Level A
- Green - Level B
- Orange - Level C
- Definition, sample words, language of origin, and lesson number included on the back
- 4.5 x 6 inch cards
- Printed on heavy stock
- Coated for repeated use and durability
- Weight: .5 lbs.
- Product SKU: SMFC42
- This product is no longer available as a PDF. Learn more.
- Essentials, Lessons 23-30
We Also Recommend