Morpheme Flash Cards, Lessons 16-22
Morpheme Flash Cards
For Essentials Lessons 16-22
Discover the power of morphology! When students learn the way that roots, prefixes, and suffixes work together to form English words, they gain powerful tools for building vocabulary, strengthening comprehension, and improving spelling. Our Logic of English Morpheme Flash Cards help teachers and students to master these powerful tools.
Designed for use with Logic of English Essentials, our Morpheme Flash Cards may also be used as a vocabulary supplement for any language arts program. This set includes the morphemes taught in Essentials Lessons 16-22. Additional sets of cards introduce the morphemes taught in Lessons 1-7, Lessons 8-15 and Lessons 23-30.
- 51 cards
- Color-coded to match the three levels of instruction found in Essentials 2nd Edition
- Blue - Level A
- Green - Level B
- Orange - Level C
- Definition, sample words, and language of origin included on the back
Available in print and PDF. Choose the format you want from the drop-down menu above. (Learn about downloads.)Printed
- 4.5 x 6 inch cards
- Printed on heavy stock
- Coated for repeated use and durability
- Weight: .5 lbs.
- Product SKU: SMFC32
- Downloadable PDFs in a ZIP file.
- Includes two versions:
- Printable version - PDF formatted for printing on 8.5 x 11 inch paper, with four cards per page.
- Tablet version - PDF formatted for a tablet, computer, or other electronic device.
- Product SKU: DMFC32
- Essentials Lessons 16-22
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Single Teacher License: This digital license is for use by only ONE teacher. Multiple teachers in the same school or multiple parents in the same co-op must each have their own purchased license.
We Also Recommend