Essentials 16-22 Student Workbook
Essentials Lessons 16-22
Reading, Spelling, Grammar, & Vocabulary
Essentials Lessons 16-22 Student Workbook
This Essentials Student Workbook provide the student pages for hundreds of games and critical thinking activities from the Essentials Teacher's Guide, Lessons 16-22. Engage your students in learning how English really works!
- Not your typical workbook!
- Discovery-based learning activities
- Phonogram games
- Spelling analysis
- Editing practice
- Grammar activities
- Vocabulary development
- Three levels of difficulty allow you to differentiate instruction for multiple levels of students simultaneously
- Clean and simple page layout minimizes visual distraction
More About Essentials
- Discovery-based instruction
- Meaningful practice
- Engaging activities
- Scripted lessons
- Extensive helps and teacher tips
- Accurate and complete phonics instruction
- Spelling Rules
- Parts of speech, punctuation rules, capitalization rules
- Efficient vocabulary development by learning morphemes
- Differentiated instruction with three levels of spelling and vocabulary
- Ages 8 to adult
- Anyone who wants to learn why English words are spelled the way they are
- As a spelling, grammar, and vocabulary program for Grades 2-6
- Older struggling readers
- Older struggling spellers
- Students with dyslexia
- Essentials Lessons 1-7 and 8-15
Continuing in Essentials
Lessons 23-30, the last eight lessons in Essentials, teach the remaining phonograms and spelling rules, advanced phonograms, and new grammar and vocabulary concepts. To continue to these lessons you will need the supplements from Lessons 1-22, plus the Teacher's Guide, Student Workbook, and Morpheme Cards for the new lessons. Learn more about Volume 2.
What else do I need to teach Essentials?
Both the Teacher’s Guide and the Student Workbook are needed to teach Essentials lessons.
To teach Lessons 16-22, you will need two new items besides this workbook, plus your reusable supplements from Essentials Lessons 1-15.
New Materials for Lessons 16-22 (buy all three as a set and save 10%!)
Reusable Materials from Lessons 1-15
- Spelling Journal
- Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- Spelling Rule Flash Cards
- Advanced Phonogram Flash Cards
- Grammar Flash Cards
- Morpheme Flash Cards, Set 1
- 1 deck of Bookface Phonogram Game Cards
- 1 deck of either Cursive or Manuscript Phonogram Game Cards (choose Cursive or Manuscript in the dropdown menu above)
- Phonogram Game Tiles
- Phonogram and Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Card
Other Recommended Items
- Order the set and save 10%!
- Both the Teacher's Guide and the Student Workbook are needed to teach Essentials.
- This Teacher's Guide is only compatible with the Essentials Teacher's Guide for lessons 16-22.
- Available in PDF or Print. Choose the format you want from the drop-down menu above. (Learn about downloads.)
- Weight: 1.25 lbs
- Product SKU: CE2WB3P
- Downloadable PDF
- See license information below
- Product SKU: CE2WB3A
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Single Student/Family License: This digital license is for use by ONE student or the members of ONE immediate family, including parents, children, and grandparents. If you are teaching additional students, you must purchase an additional Single Student/Family License, or purchase the Limited Reproduction Annual Classroom License.
A classroom license is also available.
Learn more about Logic of English PDFs.
We Also Recommend