Whistling Whales: Beyond the Sounds of ABC
A whimsical journey through the sounds of 21 multi-letter phonograms.
Rhyme and rhythm, combined with Ingrid Hess' whimsical art, engage children in discovering and learning all the sounds of twenty-one multi-letter phonograms. While children delight in the sounds and images, parents will discover more about the Logic of English.
When children learn all the sounds made by each phonogram, they take a giant leap toward becoming strong readers and spellers. This playful introduction to the sounds of English opens the door to reading and is certain to be a read-aloud favorite.
- Foundations B. Use Whistling Whales to explore the sounds of each new multi-letter phonogram as you introduce them in the Foundations B lessons!
- About Whistling Whales
- Doodling Dragons: An ABC Book of Sounds
- Logic of English Foundations
- What are Phonograms?
- Full color
- 46 pages
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Product SKU: BWWP
- See PDF license information below.
- Downloadable PDF format.
- Tablet version - PDF formatted in 2-page spreads for a tablet, computer, or other electronic device.
- Product SKU: BWWA
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Single Teacher License: This digital license is for use by only ONE teacher. Multiple teachers in the same school or multiple parents in the same co-op must each have their own purchased license.
We Also Recommend